Use of this site is provided by Solas subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Solas reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Solas are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Solas be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Solas does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
a. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Solas. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Solas to use any item displayed.
b. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Solas). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. Solas takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with these terms and condition.
11. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
This website is designed to provide information in regard to the subject matter covered. Use is granted with the understanding that the publisher and author are not engaged in rendering legal or financial advice. If expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought. Reasonable efforts have been made at the time of publishing information material to examine the contents of each organisation and publication linked to on this website, but Solas cannot guarantee that information from external sources and links contained on this site is up to date or be responsible for external content on other websites. Although we endeavoured to ensure its technical efficiency, this website may include errors or other deficiencies and access is at your own risk. Solas collects email addresses submitted through the 'Sign up to our Newsletter' function for use in newsletter mailings or through the Contact form, on the Contact page. We will not share these emails with any third party or for any other purpose. There is an option to automatically unsubscribe from newsletters in each newsletter received. You can also contact us directly at email@example.com to unsubscribe from our newsletter mailing lists, or for any other concerns or queries you may have. Information on the Solas website reflects the opinions of the organisation only and cannot be constituted as legal or professional advice. Listing of an organisation, a company, service, or product on the Solas website does not in any way imply endorsement. Solas reserves the right to modify information on this website, and to remove any comments to blogs or other pages that are posting unlawful material, are defamatory, obscene, threatening, offensive, harmful, or posting content that violates the legal rights of others, advertising or promoting an illegal act.